Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Keeping up with the Smiths

My sister and her family came and stayed with us for Christmas.  We always love that.  After all the snow and the stomach flu, I'm sure they wished they stayed in CA.  Terri got sick Christmas day and then Troy and Emily and Jake were sick the next night.  Luckily the rest of us somehow escaped the terror.  Devo  calls it the worst Christmas ever.  I hope someday they'll come back.

Terri spent months putting together Britney's life of 18 years into two shutterfly books.  They turned out great. She has me excited to get started  too.
All I got for Christmas was a new car.  Just their new lease car but still. We sure like teasing them about how lucky we think they are.
All I want for Christmas is a car.  But I can't drive it until March.  It helps when dad works for the car company.  We all take advantage of that one too.  Thanks Troy!

No comments: