Sunday, February 8, 2009

Trip to Cali

We planned a quick trip to California for a funeral.  Thanks to Brad and Meesh and Britney watching the kids, I was able to go with my sisters.  Lysandra's husband passed away from cancer and we thought we'd surprise her with the whole family.  It was the first non lds funeral I've been to and it sure made me appreciative of the knowledge we have and how individual and personal our worship and prayers can be.  The weather was beautiful and we soaked in the warm sun every chance we got.  It was so fun that I think we will plan a yearly girl trip to Terri's during the winter to hang out and soak in the sun. 

1 comment:

Brad and Michelle Peterson said...

That sunshine looks so nice and warm! We are glad you had a good time. The kids are still talking about the sleepover with Emmy and Jake. We will have to do it again soon.