This is what happens when Devo has time off and he can't golf. Too much time on the internet!
After 13 years of marriage I just got tired of saying no!
The kids think it is pretty cool. They can't wait for a real ride. Mom will never get a ride because she won't wear the required attire.

4 comments:
Hi! I found your cute blog thru the Wellburns. I'm sorry if the bishop has been a bad influence on Devon... you are much nicer than I am... I said 'no' for 31 years before I caved in. If they can get Darin to join the club, I know bishopric meetings are going to require some riding time. ;)
What!!!! I can't believe you gave in. Now Brad says that after we have been married 13 years he gets to get one too. What is the deal with guys and motorcylces?
It's probably a good thing you've got an in at the hospital! At least you are helping the economy and going green. Steve--the old Duke Brother.
Hey guys! I found your blog through the Wellburns as well! I Hope you don't mind us peeking in every once in a while. We have a blog too but it's private! Send me your e-mail and I will add you to our list!
Our email is
natalie_park5@hotmail.com
Post a Comment