Friday, September 10, 2010

First day of school

My little kindergartener! The first day mom got to go to school with him. Lots of fun ! Second day he didn't want any help getting inside and said, "I can do it Mom" so I said goodbye at the curb and watched him walk in with Emily and about cried. I was so nervous for him. I actually drove around the block to make sure he was okay. I know pretty silly, I felt much better when I picked him up and he loved it! He loves his new independence.


My little second grader. She loves school and her teacher. She tries to help and take care of Jake but he doesn't want any part of it.

1 comment:

The Hardy's said...

It's hard to believe how fast they grow up, but nice when they are happy about school! So sorry to hear about Emily's arm, but love the green cast. Hope it heals quickly.