Saturday, January 1, 2011

Lots of snow

This was Monday before Christmas. Emily begged me to go play outside in the snow and make a snowman. Our snowman is a little scary, the snow wouldn't stick together. But we had fun trying, even if it was cold. Emily and I came in and Jake stayed in the back yard forever. I kept hollering out the door to see if he was okay. I don't know how he does it.


This was the next day. We were under almost 3 feet of snow. It was almost too deep for the snow blower and too deep to make a snowman. The kids enjoyed playing while Devo and I tried to dig ourselves out. They love to get blasted by the snow blower and blast Dad with snow balls while he's working. Devo even threw Maddie into the middle of the front yard and she actually looked like she was swimming trying to get out of the snow. We don't remember seeing so much snow at once since we've been here.

No comments: