Friday, May 20, 2011

Arizona

I'm really behind so bare with me while I play catch up. In March Devo and I went to Arizona for his conference. The night before we left this is what Devon came home to. Emily is very famous for her notes and pictures hanging all over the house. That night there were about 7 or 8 Dad look notes taped all the way down the hall.


On the door was this note. There was also the exact note for mom too. She was a little nervous because the last time Grandma Skinny watched the kids in September Emily broke her arm. I think most of it was that she just didn't want us to go.  Grandma was trying not to take it personally.  Grandma did a great job with no hospital visits this time and the kids had a great time.



We celebrated our 15 year anniversary in March.  We tried to go to pebble beach but the weather is a little cold and it is quite pricey, (one day).  So I tagged along with him to school.  We were able to golf at some really nice golf courses and enjoy the warm weather.  Troon North was beautiful and I played really well at Wekopa.  Devon says he needs to play Wekopa again because that was his third day of golf and he was a bit tired so his game was not quite on.  He also played in a tournament at Talking Stick (which his team won), while I enjoyed time visiting with Diane my roommate from college.  It was a fun and relaxing vacation.

No comments: