School started on the 18th of August. Emily is a 3rd grader and Jake is a 1st grader. I think we need to have less fun in the summer so they will want to go back to school. I think Jake was excited about 1st grade though. When I picked up Jake outside his classroom and asked him how it was, he said, "awesome." That was music to my ears. After 2 days of school Jake ended up with strep throat and missed 3 days of school. It's going to be a rough year for him! As for me, I feel like a new woman with both kids in school all day. I get so much time to myself I don't know what to do? I finished my book club book Little Women, loved it, and Devon and I get to go on dates during the day, when he's off, and we don't have to pay the babysitter gobs of money. I have tons more patience with the kids now and enjoy spending time with them when they come home.
Meeting Baby Cal
4 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment