Mini Golf
Grandma Due took us miniature golfing. We use to go to this place in Riverside called "Castle Park" when we were kids so it was fun to share this tradition with our kids here in Utah. Grandma tried to keep score but with these kids it was more like speed golf. Score was not a concern.
Grandma ended up with 2 hole in ones.
The boys didn't spend to much time on one hole, they were too excited to see what was next.
Sam's putter was a little too long but he made it work and had lots of fun.
Tons of fun! Thanks Grandma Due
Batting cages! Jake was excited until he couldn't hit any pitches and then was a little upset. I think he was just to small for the machine to pitch it in the right spot. Better luck next time.
Tommy hit some too!
I was surprised that Emily hit a few. Way to go Ems.
Even Grandma hit a few. I thought she was going to break her hand again or something else. She kept standing in the wrong spot. I thought for sure she was going to get hit by the ball. She was lucky that day.
No comments:
Post a Comment