So Devo found a truck in Saint George. So we decided to go down and look at it. We had just checked into the hotel at 9:30pm and the sales guy calls and says they just sold the truck. A little disappointed but at least the hotel has a pool and the kids are happy. Devo and I are sitting by the pool and he tells me I should call to see if they still have the truck. He didn't trust the sales guy. I call and get his recording. He calls right back and says the car is back up for sale. The guy who put deposit down the night before couldn't pass the credit check. So we went and looked and of course drove home in a new truck.
Jake calls this the" katuzie"
fun jumping of the rock waterfall
We call it the beast because it is so tall. It is a climb to get in. I told Devo it's embarrassing to drive in. I feel like I'm in high school cruising down main street. Everyone just stares. It's a Dodge Ram Diesel. Hoping to pull a trailer behind it some day. Devo loves it of course. Had to do some rearranging to fit it in the garage. It just barely fits.
No comments:
Post a Comment